Experts familiar with “Royal Jelly” as extracts “bee milk” produced by worker bees from the pollen and nectar which is inhaled, and then secreted from special glandular bee head.
Royal Jelly has been proven to be effective and recognized by society for centuries as an energy enhancer supplements and slows aging. This product is rich in amino acids, minerals, vitamins, fatty acids are extremely rare and high nutritious for health.
Royal Jelly has a lot of vitamins and minerals, organic matter that cannot be found in other food. The important minerals of nickel, chromium, phosphorus, sulfur, iron, manganese, sodium, potassium, etc. The most important vitamin is vitamin B complex such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, Inositol and folic acid. Other components that have been detected include the protein collagen which is essential for the health and growth of tissue, skin, hair, nails, bones, muscles, and reinforcing the walls of the channels in our body. The enzyme contained therein includes enzymes superoxide dismutase, catalyses and glutathione peroxides. Existing nucleic acid includes DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid).
Benefits of Royal Jelly:
- 1. Increasing the activity of sex hormones and prevent prostate.
- 2. Increasing the activity of cognition (the eyes).
- 3. Royal Jelly expedite the flow of the blood vessels to help balance hypertension (high blood pressure) due to the blockage of cholesterol.
- 4. Could lower blood sugar levels (diabetes).
- 5. Increase endurance and stamina.
- 6. Patients with malnutrition / nutrition and good for the children in its infancy.
- 7. For fertility and help symptoms of menopause.
- 8. Helps improve concentration and prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- 9. Strengthen the immune system , fight cancer cell growth and response to chemotherapy.
How to use Royal Jelly :
To maintain the health of 1 teaspoon / day (night), to cure the symptoms above 2 times a day (morning and evening)
Storage : Freezer : 3 years – refrigerator : 5 months – Foam Box : 2 Weeks
ATTENTION : For allergy sufferers recommended consultation with a family doctor.